Women’s Phase I™ ~ Premenstrual Support
Utilizing the latest in German botanical research, related nutritional research and over a decade of clinical experience, Dr. Hudson has developed Women’s Phase I to promote balanced premenstrual support. A thoughtful and effective premenstrual support formula, reflecting the well-researched nutrients and herbs studied and observed empirically to promote relief from common PMS as well as overall healthy menstrual cycles.*
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Magnesium and Calcium are all nutrients indicated in related research, to support premenstrual symptom relief
- Chaste tree berry is one of the most helpful and supportive herbs in balancing the menstrual cycle
- Ginkgo and St. John’s wort have supportive research towards the premenstrual cycle; other hormone supportive, traditional herbs include Dong quai, Wild yam and Passionflower
- Borage seed oil is high in GLA (Gamma linolenic acid), a well-researched ingredient with positive menstrual cycle support
2 capsules daily, ongoing during menstruating years.
Contraindications and Cautions:
Avoid during pregnancy and nursing. Caution if on thyroid hormone medication. Dong quai and Ginkgo may potentiate anti-coagulant/anti-platelet agents.
Women’s Phase I – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||1.94 × 1.94 × 4.19 in|
60 capsules, 120 capsules