One of the most researched herbs in support of a positive mood, our St. John’s Wort capsules contain both the studied, standardized extract as well as the whole flower tops.
One of the most researched herbs in support of a positive mood, our St. John’s Wort capsules contain both the studied, standardized extract as well as the whole flower tops.*
- St. John’s wort boasts positive research support in dozens of placebo controlled trials, studying its support towards a positive mood
- The most common researched dose is what we honor in each one of our capsules: 300 mg of SJW extract, standardized to 0.3% hypericin; we also included the time-honored preparation of the whole flowering tops, adding synergy to this blend of science and tradition
- Research also indicates SJW is overall supportive for women during their premenstrual time, as well as during menopause
- SJW also indicates through research, its immune supportive activity
1 capsule, up to three times daily.
Contraindications and Cautions:
If taking prescription drugs, consult with your health care practitioner. Use caution with UV exposure. Avoid if pregnant, nursing or have bi-polar disorder.
St. John’s Wort – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.