Normal healthy menstrual flow is important for all menstruating women. This formula utilizes time honored herbs and research based ingredients to promote normal menstrual flow.
Normal healthy menstrual flow is important for all menstruating women. This formula utilizes time honored herbs, astringent herbs and research based ingredients to support tone in the uterus and to promote normal menstrual flow.*
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids have shown in research to support normal healthy menstrual flow
- Vitamin K promotes clotting and in this way can support healthy menses
- Traditional herbs in support of a normal menstrual flow include Yarrow flower, Cranesbill root and Shepherd’s purse herb
- Ginger is an important and well-rounded tonic herb supportive for healthy menstrual flow and uterine tone
For short-term management, 3 capsules as needed, every 3-4 hours, during menses; 1 capsule daily may be taken long-term.
Contraindications and Cautions:
WARNING: Slow Flow contains Vitamin K which interferes with the prescription pharmaceuticals Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Slow Flow if taking either of these pharmaceuticals, if pregnant or nursing.
Slow Flow – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.