Rhodiola is an adaptogenic herb with a broad range of action, promoting mental and physical stamina, hormonal harmony, and immune support, especially in times of stress.
Rhodiola is an adaptogenic herb with a broad range of action, promoting mental and physical stamina, hormonal harmony, and immune support, especially in times of stress. We utilize the extract plus the whole root.*
- Traditionally Rhodiola has been used for centuries in Eastern Europe,Scandinavia and Asia as folk medicine to promote physical endurance, productivity and adaptogenic support to high altitudes
- Research has identified adaptogenic compounds in the roots, the most important ones being the rosavins – rosavin, rosin and rosarin – specific to the species Rhodiola rosea
- Positive support for several different neurotransmitters in the brain promote mental acuity and memory, as well as supporting mood
- Research has indicated the many areas where Rhodiola is supportive: Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular System, Endocrine System
One (1) capsule one to two times per day. Best taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast and/or lunch.
Contraindications and Cautions:
Rhodiola is not recommended for individuals with bipolar disorder. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Rhodiola – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.