- Burdock is traditionally used as a blood purifier to support cleansing of toxins from the blood stream; also promotes bile flow
- Dandelion enhances the flow of bile by promoting the gallbladder to contract and release stored bile into the intestines
- Milk thistle is one of the most reliable herbs to support liver detoxification and may also prevent toxin penetration
- Celandine, Fringe tree and Beet root contribute further to promote bile release and traditional support of the liver
This product is highly effective in promoting the liver to produce and release toxic-laden bile. A person’s bowels need to be functioning properly before using this product due to the release of toxic bile (minimum of 1 healthy bowel movement per day).
2 capsules per day.
Contraindications and Cautions:
Avoid use of this product if pregnant, nursing or constipated. If taking medication to regulate blood sugar seek the advice of your physician before using this product.
HepaFem – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.