Cramp Bark Extra™ ~ Menstrual Support
Traditional herbal medicine provides us with a rich history of plants supporting uterine tissue during menses. In addition to this empirical data, our formula contains nutritional supplements scientifically studied as support for smooth muscle contractions.*
- Valerian root, Cramp bark, Black Cohosh and Ginger root offer traditional soothing and tonic support for the uterus
- Research indicates Vitamin B3 (niacin) as promoting a healthy uterine response during menses; Vitamin C and Rutin seem to support the positive effect niacin has on the uterus
- A little extra Calcium and Magnesium offers gentle musculoskeletal relaxation support
- Vitamin B6 promotes relaxation and Vitamin E is strongly indicated in research for healthy menstrual uterine tissue
1-3 capsules every three hours; up to four times daily during menstruation.
Contraindications and Cautions:
Avoid use of this product during pregnancy and lactation.
Cramp Bark Extra– Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||1.63 × 1.63 × 3.38 in|
15 Capsules, 60 Capsules