Black Cohosh ~ Cimicifuga Extract Plus
Black cohosh is a popular Native American and traditionally used women’s herb and it is one of the safest and most researched herbs for menopause. The triterpene glycosides in the extract have been well researched in Germany for a broad range of menopausal symptoms. For the best of both worlds, we combine the studied standardized extract and traditionally used dried root powder.*
- 1 capsule contains 40 mg of the most studied, standardized extract: Black cohosh root and rhizome extract (2.5% total triterpene glycosides, 1 mg)
- The synergistic benefit of the traditionally used part of the whole plant is also contained in each capsule: 185 mg – Black cohosh root
- Collective findings on black cohosh suggest it is most supportive for the following menopause-related symptoms: hot flashes – day or night, mood swings, sleep disorders and body aches
- While this herb acts similarly to other phytoestrogens, it does not contain any phytoestrogens itself, making it a safe choice for all women in their perimenopausal and menopausal years
1 capsule, once or twice daily; with or without food.
Contraindications and Cautions:
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Avoid if taking Cisplatin. Caution with pre-existing liver disease or hepatotoxic drugs.
Black Cohosh – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|2.25 × 2.25 × 4.31 in
60 Capsules, 120 Capsules